My daughter Bonnie has developed a quick, simple & tasty alternative to pancakes. While traditional pancake recipes are made up of wheat flour, dairy milk & an egg, Bonnie’s recipe is flour & gluten free, dairy free & sugar free.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 to 1 scoop of Protein Powder ¹
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- coconut oil (for cooking)
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork
- Crack in the eggs & mix until fully combined
- Stir through cinnamon
- Add protein powder, 1/2 scoop to start with, and check for consistency before adding the rest.
- Spoon in to a preheated fry pan with coconut oil
- Fry until bubbles start to appear and flip
- Cook on each side until golden brown
- I like to use either the World Class Whey powder or for vegans, the Vital Protein Vanilla Pea Protein